Director/Senior Director Antibody Development
Immediate opening is available for a passionate scientist to join our muscular dystrophy team as a Program Team Lead. This individual will join a dynamic and growing multidisciplinary team focused on discovery and advancement of new drug candidates and disease biomarkers in fibrosis, oncology, and muscular dystrophy.
The successful candidate will lead the development of a novel antibody therapy from lead to IND. This will include working closely with our muscle biology team, antibody engineering, PK/PD, translational science, and CMC teams to ensure efficient and successful translation of preclinical candidate to clinical trials. The successful candidate will report directly to the VP of Biology.
- Lead ongoing antibody engineering and lead evaluation
- Develop a PK/PD and translational medicine plan to advance lead candidate to clinic
- Coordinate activities of consultants and contract labs
- Develop and meet team timelines
- Evaluate new targets and in-licensing opportunities
- PhD in Biology, Biochemistry or related field.
- Minimum 8 years industry experience in antibody development.
- Strong foundational knowledge of antibody drug development.
- Experience in leading cross-functional antibody therapeutic drug discovery projects
- Desire to work in a fast paced, well-resourced research and development environment managing internal and external collaborations
- Candidate should exhibit strong, positive attitude for teamwork and learning.
- Ability to thrive in a culture of respect, accountability, transparency, and collaboration.